Times have been real tough around here...financially. Rick's work production has been cut to about 1/3rd of what he was able to do last year- just due to the crappy economy! We are so broke and the savings is now officially dry. Hopefully we'll be able to pay the mortgage, but Rick is trying to prepare me for the worst. I have high hopes for Obama, but who knows how long before things get better. And I just wonder how bad things will get around here. I've been so stressed out that I don't want to blog negatively, but finally feel like I need to write something. Get a little of my back.
Uh!
Good news? Well... I just paid off my wedding credit card. Yippee!
Sorry you are feeling the crunch. You should really look into how you can get help on your mortgage. Banks are being a little difficult, but you may be able to get a deal with persistance. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteAch. Things are borderline scary right now, aren't they? Any chance you can refinance? We just did, since rates have dropped so low. It made a big difference in that monthly payment.
ReplyDeleteI feel ya girlie,my hubby along with 500 other of his co-workers got their notice of a temp. lay off,it'll be atleast 6 months of lay off time too!Not what you want to hear when you've got baby #2 coming in 4 months!Obama honestly was FAR from my first choice but I had hope things would turn around,so far not so good but eh like they say every day above ground is a good day yes?
ReplyDelete