Seamus is getting to be a big boy and it was time to buy him his first dirt bike helmet. Though he's still too little to ride on his own, he can go for rides with daddy and not have to borrow from his friends who are nice enough to share. (Thanks Nick and Ant!) He is very excited and already demanding sunglasses (goggles). Rick says he's getting to be spoiled. I think he just knows the gear! I got a great deal on a normally expensive helmet, and wish I could find it in my size. It's from few seasons back and only left in kids sizes. It's tattoo-themed!
*He looks so much like his dad!*

Very cool! We are actually planning to go to Gorman this weekend. Bob left Rick a message; hope you guys can make it.
ReplyDeleteCan NOT let Thumper see this. He would be insanely jealous.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! See, these are the things I miss with girls that are deathly afraid of dirt. :D
ReplyDeleteHe is just so damn adorable! And that helmet is totally awesome!
ReplyDelete