Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello There...

I changed my blog because for whatever reason my blog is the first thing to pop up when I type in my maiden name. Creepy! I don't remember ever using my name when I created my account, but I guess I did. Oops! And now, when I google my name, my job occupation and info shows up. WTF! Why? Stupid Homeland Security- I'm guessing! 

I'm a 24 year old mommy (of two!!!) and knitter who loves everything vintage. Even my husband is, though he would kill me for making that comment. Hehehe... I live in a little house in a little town in LA and do my best to keep my individuality even though this town has a way of sucking you into it's peroxide blond suburban driving twilight zone. In my world liquid eyeliner and red lipstick is a must. My boys. My man. Old Fords. Some Chevy's. One Buick. Truimphs. Ridin' Shotgun! But driving is fun too! Platinum streaks. Dark hair. Make-Up. Cool Hair. Cranberry & vodka (when I'm not knocked up!) Trying to take cool pics with my Nikon. Burlesque. Kick-ass 4-6 in. heels. Leopard. Tattoos. Shopping for the perfect retro outfit. The beach. California rolls. Shaking my ass dancing. Rockabilly. Some psychobilly. Some rock. Apple computers. Attachment parenting. Dirtbikes. Embroidery. My bratty little dogs. Oh, and I refuse to get a Facebook!

That's me in a nut shell. I'm seven months pregnant, so I'm a little boring right now. But only marginally so ;P

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. I'll answer. As for you guys, I have a few questions pertaining to blogger! I'm not very techy. How do I set my photos so you can't click and blow them up gigantic? And can I bring all my old posts onto this blog?



No comments:

Post a Comment