Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Big No-No For A Glamour Girl...Roots!





I'm showing you this picture because I can't take it anymore! My roots haven't been touched up since Christmas Eve! I can't afford to have my hair chick do it right now. Though I do need a haircut...so I may need to go. I've been contemplating doing it myself, but I am hair retarded and can't do ANYTHING to it. My kids are lucky they aren't girls, because pigtails are hard for me! But I think I'm working up the courage to walk into the beauty supply and ask for some help. I know it will involve bleach, some toner(?) and some other ingredients. Hopefully I will walk out of there with some knowledge and not fry my hair!

2 comments:

  1. Do NOT cut your own hair! I'm in school for hair & I won't even do that. You can't see the back!

    I would just go get it professionally done. Color & all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I used to bleach out my own hair I used Kalaideocolors Blue with the 30 toner.
    Mix....apply carefully and don't over process.
    I've only been getting my hair done every 5 months. I just got it done at a new place in Pasadena that did a KNOCKOUT job!!!!
    In between I hit it with the Special fx and hope nobody notices how raggedy my hair is.......I'm kinda known for my hair.

    ReplyDelete