Monday, March 30, 2009

The *Current* Object of My Affection


*Look! It has white walls!*

One item I knew I would need this time around was a GOOD twin stroller. I've been checking them out, watching for the ones I've seen used most, pointing out certain ones to Rick. I've read tons of reviews, gone to stores and tested them out with Seamus and a sample infant seat. I narrowed it down to a couple. One was cheap, had moderate reviews and I was okay with. Rick kept telling me to go for a jogger, because he hates my regular stroller. I was looking at a really good one, but couldn't justify the cost for all the attachments. Along with that it would be twice as wide, and not as functional. Rick kept pointing out the Phil & Ted's. Mainly because of the white walls. I thought they looked cool, and they had great reviews, but for some reason still kept leaning toward the BOB.
Until today. I suddenly had an epiphany, and am all giddy about this stroller. Since Seamus is getting bigger, he can choose to sit in it or not, depending on how far we're going and how long we'll be out. And when he won't want to be in it, one quick adjustment and you can't even tell it's a twin. And it costs about the same as the BOB, if not less. Rad, huh?

Excuse me while I drool a little longer...

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I am still drooling for this one. I hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont now you but, im gonna throw my opnion in. that one is not comfortable for the kiddos.. i am telling you i was a dub whore looking at every stroller out there.. we ended up with the combi we actually got it on craigslist and it is perfect.. no joke.. light weight comfortable for both kids.. fits through doorways.. reclines back for both kids.. it is a side by side.. i am not kidding it is the best stroller i have found so far.. for the kids comfort and for everything.. even storage.. the only thing it doesnt have is cup holders but, you can buy something to hold a cup..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! I wish I knew that earlier cuz I bought it! I think it's cool and my older son seemed fine. We used to own a single version of your dub and my husband hated it and gave it away, so we didn't even bother testing out the twin version. Maybe they've made better mods since then because it was way too short for him and he always complained about little things on it.

    ReplyDelete