Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's A Miracle!



On March 8th, Rick finally went up on our roof and took down the Christmas lights! Wow...I was so shocked I almost had a heart attack.

4 comments:

  1. It's a Christmas miracle to be exact. LOL Yeah, we don't put lights up on our house for the fact that we don't want to have to take them down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's usually really good about things like that! But he just kept procrastinating. I think we were the last house in town with them still up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this rate, you should have just left them up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude at least Rick PUT the lights up in the first place...the DSB put it off and put it off till next thing I knew it was x-mas eve and the still weren't up!!! We'd even bought new lights for the house this year as the old lights crapped out last year.
    If it makes you feel better, we had the x-mas wreath on the door till the begining of feb.
    Ooooo did you see the new CK Deluxe????

    ReplyDelete