*The best eyeshadow ever! MAC Springtime Skipper. Scored this stuff a year or two back, never had the balls to wear it out. But recently started and LOVE IT!!! *
I was so paranoid and self-conscious the first time I wore it that I asked Rick if he would be embarrassed to be seen out in public with me. Like a good man, he said he thought it looked cool. It looks bad ass with red lipstick too! But after eating all that corned beef, yummy potatoes and soda bread, I saw no point in red lipstick anymore!
And notice how my face is getting puffy? 28 weeks pregnant and apparently gaining weight like last time. Um...9 pounds this month, added to the 10 pounds last month...and the 10 I gained over the few months before that. Yeah. Not so good, though I have been more careful about what I eat this time for the most part. I am beginning to feel a little robbed though. If I ate like a pig last time and gained the same amount I seem to be gaining this time- yet not pigging out...I'm pissed! Errr...it's just me, I guess. I will never be that chick that leaves the hospital in her pre-pregnancy jeans. At least I've come to terms with it now. I know I'll lose the weight, I did last time. So, whatever. The end result is worth it.
*When he saw me taking pictures of my eyeshadow he demanded a photo shoot. Like the shirt? He picked it out himself. He's becoming a little fashion ho too.*
Happy St. Patty's everybody!

Oooooh, I LOVE that eyeshadow! And I'm not afraid of colorful or bold eyeshadow's. I wear red all the time.
ReplyDeleteLOVES the eyeshadow!!! I have worn green for years, and you are right that it rocks with red lipstick.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the weight gain. You body will gain what it needs to gain to have a healthy baby. If you are eating right, the weight will come off easier. Trust me on this one.
And yes, I want to punch every women that leaves the hospital in their pre-pregnancy jeans right in the face.