Thursday, March 19, 2009

A friend texted this to me a few days ago, and out of lack of anything super interesting to say today and my determination to blog more- I will post my response here.

1. What is your occupation? Mommy

2. What color are your socks right now? Um...my belly is so big that putting socks on would be quite an accomplishment! So no sock today!

3. What are you listening to right now? No Doubt

4. What was the last thing you ate? Yoplait Lemon Burst yogurt

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yeah, but it would take me a few minutes to get it right!

6. Last person I talked to on the phone? Rick, of course.

7. Do you like the person that sent this to you? Yeah, she's hilarious!

8. How old are you today? 24.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I don't do that.

10. What is your favorite drink? Lately Cherry 7 UP. It tastes like a Shirley Temple!

11. Have you dyed your hair? Yes.

12. Favorite food? Mexican, but I love so many others too!

13. What is the last movie you watched? Eastern Promises. Viggo Mortensen looked hot in suit. Not so much during that knife fight naked!

14. Favorite day of the year? x-mas

15. How do you vent anger? Hahaha...a lot of different ways. But I'm trying to be more mature about it.

16. What was your favorite toy as a kid? Barbies?

17. What is your favorite season? Summer

18. Cherries or Blueberries? both

19. Do you want your friends to answer back? If they want to.

20. Living arrangements? My man, my kid, my 2 dogs, and my younger sister.

21. When was the last time you cried? two days ago. Pregnancy seems to do that to me.

22. What is on the floor in your closet? Ugg boots, a bag of outgrown baby clothes, my leopard Betsey Johnson suitcases

23. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Katya- since we were 3 and in pre-school.

24. What did you do last night? Taught Rick how to cook tacos. Slept.

25. What are you most afraid of? murderers?

26. Favorite dog breed? Boston Terriers.

27. Favorite day of the week? Friday.

28. How many states have you lived in? one.

29. Diamonds or pearls? I don't like to think about the BS that goes along with them. But I have both. I wear my diamonds more.

30. Favorite flower? Roses

3 comments:

  1. Has your little sister always lived with you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 22 year-old sister sleeps on our enclosed sunporch. She's been here for almost three years. She's barely ever around, and she should be moving out sometime this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I keep sending threads like this back and forth to one another, sometimes even the same one with altered answers all the time... it's fun in a silly way for us :)

    I'm really waiting for the day when I can put 'mommy' as my occupation too! (even though right now I'm afraid I'm pretty far from it, but who knows...)

    ReplyDelete