
Rick has realized the error of his ways and thankfully that "thing" should be gone today. The dealership is really shiesty and has given us nothing but problems. We actually signed it back over to them, and a few hours later received a phone call stating that the car was now sitting in front of our house again and that there was no "cooling off" period. The dealership is about forty minutes away. Rick called the police and they sent an investigator out to the dealership and now Rick is once again taking the car back out there. This is a complete head ache that should have been avoidable, but sadly my husband is gullible and trusts people he shouldn't trust. Besides dealerships, I am referring to family. Family that doesn't have his best interest, or the interest of his immediate family (i.e. me and my children's) at heart- or conscious. So now we are broke, and will be scraping by for a while. Which is probably what these people wanted to begin with. I am so sick of jealousy and people that get off on creating situations like this for their own self esteem boost. I am sure I am saying too much, but I'm so sick of backing off. I'm so sick of playing tug-of-war over Rick's head with them. Rick is an adult, but if you knew how easy swayed he could be you would just understand.
Needless to say, I will probably be going private for good this time. If ANYONE wants in, leave a comment and I will add you. The official day will be Friday. If you have left your email in the past, I will add those too.
Over and out.

Family drama blows! Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteAdd me!
ReplyDeleteUGH! That sounds like one big frustrating mess :(
ReplyDeleteI'd like to stay on board if you'll have me!
I love reading your blog so much! I hate that you feel the need to go private, yet compeletely understand at the same time. I would really like to be added to your approved list. thanks
ReplyDeleteAdd me!
ReplyDeleteSounds rough, I hope it all works out!
I am new to your blog, but don't want to miss it ever again! Please add me to your private party! Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteplease add me too
ReplyDeletePLEASE ADD ME, AND MAN THAT IS ONE UGLY TRUCK!
ReplyDeleteCould you add me? I know I have never commented so you don't have to (of course), but I love reading your blog. In the meantime, good luck. It sucks when people do that stuff. Fortunately for me, my boyfriend and I discuss everything before we do anything because we both don't trust people. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry about the bullshit. Not what you need as your grow a baby! Add Me please!
ReplyDeleteAdd me! I cant believe he got that truck I thought you were being funny!!! oh man.... yeah families can be your worst enemy...
ReplyDeleteWhat a PITA! I hope it gets straightened out. And don't forget to add me.
ReplyDeletexoxo
add me too!
ReplyDelete