Sunday, February 1, 2009

.Facebook Schmacebook.


Am I the only person who does not want to relive high school? Someone told me to check out facebook. So I did. And all I saw were all the people I went to high school with. Which is probably why they do that, but I could care less! I wasn't teased horribly, I just didn't like it. And no one I went to school with is worth trying to contact now! So I deactivated my account about 15 minutes later. I looked, and didn't see anything worth seeing. Now my teenage-angst is coming back and I'm getting bitchy. And you can assume correctly that I have no interest in going to a high school reunion in a few years. I live in the same town I went to high school with. And they're all a bunch of losers.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have had an account for almost two years, but it is only recently that I have done anything on it. Mainly, I am just in contact with current friends on there. There are very few people in HS that I was friends with, and those are the people I am in contact with still to this day. I keep getting friend requests from classmates, though, and I can't refuse them even though I know I will never chat with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate facebook! i had it for maybe a couple of weeks but couldn't stand all the applications & junk that were being sent to me constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how people befriend you on facebook and it's like, 'I didn't like you in high school, I don't think I'm going to like you now.' This girl sent me a friend request the other day and last time I spoke with her was a huge screaming match in high school. I was like 'Really? You want to be friends with me? I said you had cottage cheese thighs.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like facebook WAY more than I like myspace.

    And I just don't befriend anyone from my high school. Everyone on my facebook are basically blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait till you're in your late 30's...you MAY feel differently. I know at 28 I was anti-high school reunion; could care less what any of those people were up to, but now that I'm approaching 38, I feel different. I've enjoyed reconnecting with friends I first met at age 6 and seeing their families. Also, I've been able to connect with friends who have moved away and don't have the time to chat on the phone. Okay...I think this is the longest comment I've ever left on your blog, so I'll shut up now. See ya tomorrow, Mems excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree with you more!
    If I wanted to keep in touch with those people...I would probably have their number in my phone.

    NO THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I am anti face book and myspace.... I didn't give a shit about those people when I went to school with them and i REALLY don't care what they are doing now... especially old boyfriends... EGH! I also live in the same town as my high school and i refuse to go to reunions...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really, Sheri? I hit the deny button all the time! I'll give you one guess as to who gets the deny button the most.

    The only people I talk to on there are the people I am actually friends with now. I guess that makes it a bit pointless....

    ReplyDelete