LOL, it's not the prettiest truck I've ever seen but it's not the ugliest either. I saw one that looked like someone puked metallic green all over it.
There has been one that looks just like that parked at the dealership down the road forever. My husband is all, "they never going to sell that thing."LOL
Now, that's no Pussy Wagon. I'd be pissed, too. Of course in Texas, you would get your ass dragged behind that thing if you own it.
Dude...That's not ok.Make it go away.
LOL, it's not the prettiest truck I've ever seen but it's not the ugliest either. I saw one that looked like someone puked metallic green all over it.
ReplyDeleteThere has been one that looks just like that parked at the dealership down the road forever. My husband is all, "they never going to sell that thing."
ReplyDeleteLOL
Now, that's no Pussy Wagon. I'd be pissed, too. Of course in Texas, you would get your ass dragged behind that thing if you own it.
ReplyDeleteDude...
ReplyDeleteThat's not ok.
Make it go away.