Some people may think I'm crazy to have sent Rick off for 3 days to go dirt bike riding and get the hell out of my hair. Being stuck in a house like an invalid with a 2 1/2 year old that is sick and needs to be forcefully given medicine once a day, would sound like a prison sentence to most, but to me it is like a vacation! Maybe I really am losing it, but Rick was driving me crazy! My mom called me last night and was shocked about how happy I sounded. Even I'm a little shocked about how pleasant it's been.

I've really been making progress on the sweater. I laid around on my butt all day and knit. I watched a lot of TV and didn't leave the house once. I had no trouble giving my son his antibiotics solo, and he's content watching The Munsters right now in the living room. Yes, The Munsters! Rick let him watch it before he left, and now he's requesting it over all his little kid shows. Whatever.
Dude...you've made SO MUCH PROGRESS on the mangyle sweater. I've been working on a sweater vest for my friend's 1 year old that I'm Posivite is going to be too small...he just insists on growing faster than I can knit...selfish little bugger! But it's a cute knit and I thnk if it does fit it'll go with the little Tough Guy theme all of his clothes seem to have.
ReplyDeletethat sweater looks AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI love the sweater!
ReplyDeleteI totally understand throwing your husband out, I did that yesterday. Sometimes it's just easier to do it yourself! I hope little man gets better soon!
Lovin' the sweater. I wish my hubby could pull something like that off. It will never happen, though.
ReplyDeleteAnd LMBO at The Munsters. I have never thought to show that to the girls. They are into I Love Lucy, though. I will take it. :)
Sometimes a girl just needs some alone time! I was laid off most of last year and my man was at work and I got REALLY used to that. Then when I was working, but from home, and he was not in the fall-he was driving me batty!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha
ReplyDelete