I think the bitchy pregnancy hormones are starting to get the better of me. And in a fit of hormonal rage, well maybe just irritation, I put down the mangyle and put it in a Ziploc bag for moth protection. I think I'll pick it back up tonight because Rick is making me feel guilty. I've also proclaimed my love for this, in red- go figure. And am trying to figure out a way to buy the yarn without Rick noticing it on our bank statement. And did I mention the color is called Hot Rod Heather? Gorgeous color and the perfect name to make me want to buy it. Sometimes just the name alone can make me reach for my credit card. And it's so pretty...even if I probably won't be able to fit into it for another year.
*sigh*

I love all of it! The price on the yarn is REALLY good. Me thinkie I need to order some. :)
ReplyDelete