That's Right!Nothing wrong with a little string pulling to grease the wheels a bit.I'd totally do the exact same thing.
I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Good Luck!!!Just to let you know my blog link has changed to http://mavieenrose4.blogspot.com/~Sheri
Do you watch Entourage? Have you seen the episode where Ari's son can't get into any preschool? Yeah... just don't go that far!
Good for you guys!The Wool of the Andes is a little itchy but I heard that it soften with soaking and washing...so far, so good.
That's Right!
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with a little string pulling to grease the wheels a bit.
I'd totally do the exact same thing.
I'll keep my fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!!!
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know my blog link has changed to http://mavieenrose4.blogspot.com/
~Sheri
Do you watch Entourage? Have you seen the episode where Ari's son can't get into any preschool? Yeah... just don't go that far!
ReplyDeleteGood for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThe Wool of the Andes is a little itchy but I heard that it soften with soaking and washing...so far, so good.