This mangyle is really starting to irk me. I put it down for a few days, and it ended up being a HUGE mistake. It threw me off my game and now I keep having to unravel every bit I've knit sine picking it back up. I've been going through this for days!!!! The yarn is getting funky, the things is looking warped and so not perfect anymore. I'm getting disgusted and really feeling on the edge. How can I now be having problems when the pattern hasn't changed at all and I'm over halfway done? All those freaking ends and the tension...uh! Just give me a one-color pattern already!!!! I'm so over it! I bought the red yarn last night and am a little frightened to say I've spent the same amount in yarn this week that I have on groceries. Rick would kill me if he paid closer attention to our account.
Currently shaking my ass to Spinnerette's new EP.
FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: SUNDAY LUXURY
6 years ago

Awwww, that sucks! Maybe put it down for another few days and then go back to it?
ReplyDelete