Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've finished the front (thank god!!!) and the rest of the back will be quick, then I just have to finish the stripes along the neck and arms. And then this bad bitch is done!!!!!!

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!



You may think I'm totally crazy, but I think this sweater is bad ass. Forget the guy wearing it, he makes this sweater so uncool. But a rockabilly guy that loves anchors could pull the look off effortlessly. Though persuading him to wear it may be more of a chore than it's worth!

7 comments:

  1. That is bad ass! You are quick knitter-like a sweat shop at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit girl! you work fast! that would literally take me months. which is why i hate you :)

    and that anchor sweater(vest?) is HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin good! You did finish that so quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I knew more what I was doing I would so adjust that anchor vest for a girl-I LOVE it and I hate looking at it in my book knowing I have no idea how to do that yet....some day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it. my man would rock the shit out of that sweater & then take it home & disrespect me in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great...I can't believe how fast you knit the front!

    ReplyDelete