Saturday, January 3, 2009

Knitting Potato

I started working on the back, leaving the front on hold because it's getting pretty long and I need Rick here in the flesh to make sure that it fits properly before I bind off for the armholes. I'm a really fast knitter, but I think he is going to be shocked at how much I got done while caring for my small tasmanian devil. (And two brat dogs that have boycotted peeing outside because it's too cold for them. Jerks! My whole house smells like pee!) I have seen every episode of Law & Order, SVU, and CI too, and am beginning to feel like a crazy knitting "spinster" with dogs instead of cats. I think I need to put the needles down for a little while. Maybe sweep the floor before Rick gets home and wants to run off again.




Oh, and I decided to buy myself more yarn, for this. I didn't like any of the color choices on Knit Picks, so I'm geting the undyed white color that costs double the money. Geez, I have expensive taste don't I?

3 comments:

  1. Wow-I'd say you're fast!!!!! Like Lightening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding you're fast! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it! I'm coming over and you're teaching me! Plus, I've got to see you in action; you got a lot done!!! P.S. We missed you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete