TWO!
One was sent out accidentally with a T*rg*t order. It was far too large, with the possibility of being able to size it down. It has a BEAUTIFUL black kimono-style sash with it that I LOVE. But...something just kept telling me no. Weddings are supposed to be a one-time thing, and I've always loved Mermaid dresses. So, I ordered an inexpensive online dress and waited a day too long to return it, that Polyester Bride Dress. But, with that dress I realized...a Mermaid Dress is EXACTLY what I need. So, I found ANOTHER Mermaid dress that I really like. A knock off of the designer I love when I look at all those bridal magazines. The only problem is that it would be ANOTHER online order, ahe's in Canada, BUT she has other past brides singing her praises and I have many different choices to choose from fabric-wise.
Though I am still tempted to rush into it, I wait.
Here is more inspiration, after hours and hours on Craftster and other "wedding" blogs and sites.
*Aren't these the cuteset Save-The-Dates (STD's) ever?*

*Rick and I agreed from the beginning that we would have a Dia De Los Muertos wedding cake topper. We had originally wanted an October wedding, which would have made more sense for A LOT of our ideas, but our wedding location has a Haunted House each year and spends the entire month of October preparing! So May it is!*

*I saw this old looking birdcage and thought it looked awesome. I like the little figurines next to it too, ofcourse!*

No comments:
Post a Comment