We took a trip to DisneyLand a few weeks ago, but I was just too lazy to upload the photos. I was surprised how many rides they allow 16 1/2 month-old babies on. I was a little fearful on the first ride Rick took Seamus on, but after that it was game-on. I hadn't been in atleast nine years, things are close to the same, but I was surprised at how now a movie theme goes along with almost every ride. The Haunted House was now littered with Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. It was decorated really beautifully for Halloween and Christmas, but does everything have to sell out? I guess that's too much to ask for from DisneyLand right? I was very pleased to see a tribute to
Dia De Los Muertos, the coolest holiday of all, ofcourse.

And ofcourse, the boys liked the cars...
No comments:
Post a Comment