
Here's the sister bag to the bag I just one. It has a little more lace on it than I would like, but it matches and everything.

When I bought the first one, I didn't care if it matched, because in my mind, leopard is like black, it goes with everything. I warned Rick that I bought the first one. I'll admit, he acted a little irritated, I wouldn't tell him how much I spent in retaliation, but he guessed right. Grgh! Now he EXPECTS that I'll be getting this one, without even seeing it.
If he expects that I'll be at Viva this year with his car club, hell yeah! He said he understood me wanting to ditch the backpack. I may have to wait on the second bag though. I haven't worked in almost two weeks, and house taxes are due by December. Yikes!

Wish I'd seen those before I got my luggage. I searched but must not have searched good enough...
ReplyDeleteLovely, fit for a punk rock queen.