Friday, November 23, 2007

America's Next Models

Rick and I went to a "rival" (and I say that very loosely) car club's anniversary party. Little did I know that there would be a professional photographer and a "red carpet"-style environment. I was definitely caught off guard, and lucky to be wearing make-up actually. Yet from this picture it looks like need a lot more! When the picture was blown up on my Mac it didn't look this bad. I actually look like I have horrible acne scars, even though I never had a bad acne problem. Regardless, I can be my worst critic. This is one of the shots that made the "cut". My scanner is a little dirty, so I apologize. The photographer said he needed us to sign a release because he was making a coffee table book on "greasers" or that lifestyle. Some of the pictures looked great of the others, I feel like the odd ball.



As you can see Rick was in such a hurry to get a good parking spot in the "preferred" parking area, that the guy forgot to bring a jacket. It was probally the coldest night of the year and we had to sit below a heating lamp to compensate. Now he knows to leave a crusty old Pendleton in the car, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment