
I contemplated even adding this post. A year ago, if you told me I was going to be owning a trailer...I wouldn't have believed you, especially when told it was going to be parked in my backyard(AHHHH!!!!), I would have cringed and probally keeled over wit the thought. Yet, when Rick wants something, he gets it. I either can go along with it, and pick out the least ugly of them; or Rick can go on his own, make a huge mistake that I refuse to sleep in those few times we go out dirtbiking. I figured the first would be the less of two evils. It does beat sleeping in our old 4Runner(which we no longer own), especially with a small child.
Whatever, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I am so embarrassed that I will probally never mention this again. Even though it is brand-new, got a GREAT deal on it, and now I have a comfortable place to sleep in the hot?or cold California desert; I'm just not the type of girl who ever wanted a trailer. I've camped twice in my life, in a tent and was raised with differnt ideals I guess. I'm more into car-kulture, and as long as we don't have to give that up...It's all about compromise, right?

DUDE! With a trailer you can CAMP out at the car shows! I have a friend that COLLECTS vintage trailers and restores them....he lives at an old fish farm and his yard is like a trailer park from the 50's. I want a trailer dammitt!
ReplyDeleteI like AirStreams, WAY expensive though. This one's a toyhauler.
ReplyDelete