Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Little Bit Of Everything



Rick's car made it into Rolls& Pleats magazine this month. I'm excited! Looks like things are beginning to take a turn for the better!

Me and my sister went out to Stephanie Jame's shop out in Huntington Beach. Gorgeous! Now I really can't make up my mind. I have been put in a time crunch as well. One other shop told me I need to place my order, like now. SJ says by the first of the year to guarantee it will be ready by May. May still seems so far away. Denial, I guess.



The detail and quality is simply amazing.



I was instantly drawn to this dress because I've always loved Morticia Addams, this was just a sample to try on and yes, it would be in an ivory or white. But I loved it just the way it was. Just for dress-up though. This dress was definitly va-voom, Jessica Rabit, etc. I love it! Very similar to the style I normally wear, but still looking different and awesome. Sigh. I'm in love with this dress...
*the pictures were taken with my sister's cell phone, hence the fuzziness*


This is the contender from a different bridal shop, that really looks amazing too. I was really excited about this dress until I went to SJ. Now I'm really torn. Custom made quality vs. a dress that is churned out, but by a designer that dressed Jackie-O and Marilyn Monroe.

I have a tattoo to show you that will make you all jealous! Just kidding!



My boo did just about the sweetest thing ever. He set me in ink.
*click on the picture to see the details better*

3 comments:

  1. More great dresses! Me, I'd go for the black one - fits you like a glove and is just so va va voom and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My rambler is in the new rolls and pleats as well....Pink Rambler right dead in the center.
    those dresses are BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude...those are my buddies in the Roadster in that photo!
    Ha ha ha small world

    ReplyDelete