Monday, December 24, 2007

A Little EggNog With Your Blog?

*title had nothing to do with post*

Sorry, I've been gone white trash camping. (Sans toyhauler). I've also been pondering new projects, seeing that this once a knitting blog. I've had the Eunny's pattern hibernating in my folder for a bit as I thought-up colors and such. I had bought some nice Rowan two years ago, and loved it until I realized I hadn't bought enough, and I bought it on ebay...so I was shit outta luck. But while bored, surfing Ravelry (again), I came across a vest in the colors I had thought of using AFTER my unfortunate ebay incident. Knit Picks merino in dark red (shocked aren't you?) and white. Maybe even an off-white. And I've also been thinking of Wicked, in black, even though a green might be pretty. I've realized I need to stick to colors I ACTUALLY wear.

Now we're off to Rick's cousins, then up all night wrapping presents, stuffing stockings and putting together Seamus' powerwheels quad.

Look how cute he is in his little jersey. He just wants to be one of the big boys, so we splurged on this for him.



Merry Christmas to you all, and to all a good night!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment