Every year Rick complains about my pajama collection and wants me to clear them out...
Every year I see cool ones at Target and he pulls me away and says I have enough...
Karmas a bitch, and now he's stuck wearing a pair too! Haha!
I kid.
Did I mention these are WOMEN'S pajamas?
Absolute. Hilarious. Torture.
Rick was a trooper and that's why I love him. He will pose for a picture he knows will probally be posted on my blog, and hope his fellow car club brothers will never see. He tried his best to make them cool; but sadly even a fedora, which can make almost everything cool, could not make these pajamas cool. So he posed, and immediatley scurried out of them, complaining that the XL she bought him where huge. Ahem, but I wore this brand in XL when I was pregnant Mister! Way to get on my bad side!
Anyways, here's the shot mom.
And a silly one of Seamus, who has the teeniest little waist and needs a belt most of the time.
Merry Christmas to all. Now I have to go to bed, I have to work in the morning.

dude...I totally have those pajamas...I lost the top last time I moved but I totally rock those bottoms ALL THE TIME! Tell you man their hardcore!
ReplyDeleteMerry x-mas
That picture is too cute! How can Rick resist! Anyway, thsnk for indulging me.
ReplyDeleteI'm not drunk, possibly dyslexic fingers...THANKS! Oh, and your Aunt Robin was wearing those same pj (bottoms) by the time we left her house on Christmas evening.
ReplyDelete