
Had a blast at Mooneyes X-Mas Party Car Show this year. Made some new friends who love cars, babies and clothes. Even found out that one guy in Rick's car club is cousins with the woman who owns and designs for Stop Staring! Small world. His girlfriend says that every show she sees her she lets her have a free dress. Jealous! Doesn't even begin to explain it. I saw some great cars and acouple things I really wanted to buy...(Trophy Queen sunglasses, a polka-dot Lucky 13 dress...)
Rick's car also made it into Rolls & Pleats magazine this month, with an article and a bunch of pictures of his club, their cars, and a huge pic of his! I think I'm more excited than he is. I didn't take any pictures even though I brought my camera. Stole these pictures from the car clubs myspace.I was too busy trying to keep my toddler from smearing his hands on all the newly waxed cars and especially all those chromed out Harleys.Yuck. Triumphs please!
Later on I had a cookie party to attend. Yes, a cookie party. A little out of my element I would say. But nice people, and a nice gesture. I think the cookies I made sucked. But I got positive feedback on them. I think they turned out too dry. I thought the recipe sounded a little odd, but I went by the book on that one, so it wasn't my fault.



All in all, a good day.
Excuse me now, for I have some X-Mas cards to attend to.

No comments:
Post a Comment