Thursday, February 28, 2008

Makin' My Sister An Internet Sensation!


Churning out my wedding invites as I type. They're printing out while I type, actually. They look awesome, but I do worry about the archival quality of printing out wedding invitations on my inkjet computer. Something that hadn't struck a chord in my brain until now. Funny how that works, huh?

I also decided to torture my sister with making her try on her dress, with a different pair of shoes, and a faux red rose I usually wear myself. Since she refused to smile, I tried to take the most unflattering picture possible, cuz I'm mean like that.





I also went with Rick to pick out his tux. We took one of the bridesmaid dresses too, just to make sure they would mesh well, but it's freaking black! It shouldn't really be a problem, and it wasn't. They'll be lookin' good.

1 comment:

  1. dresses look great - can't wait to see the final bridal party shot!

    ReplyDelete