Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The One I Let Get Away

For any one who has been reading my blog, you know how indecisive I've been on almost every aspect of my wedding. Unlike most girls, (at least the ones I know), I haven't been planning my wedding since I was a little girl. That is probally the reason why I feel totally clueless about everything.

I was surfing some blogs yesterday, remembered that the dress maker I almost went with has a blog, and decided to give it a looksy...and my heart immediately dropped and I felt a sudden urge to cry, but didn't.



This was the dress I tried on in black, a month ago, then decided to go with a different option. I had finally felt like I was 100% in love with the dress I bought instead, until I was reminded of this dress. This was supposed to be my dress. I can feel it now. And now I feel so sad. Yes, it would've been a diffucult purchase-money wise, but nonetheless this was it. And I let it get away :(

1 comment:

  1. Nnooooooo.. the dress you chose is way sexier and will look better on you.

    ReplyDelete