Friday, February 22, 2008

Cake Toppers

Trying to make things a little lighter than my last post...

In my head I kind of see the cake like this. So I've been looking at cake toppers. Originally, and even now I want a Dia de Los Muertos bride and groom. I've already bought the bride. Finding the matching groom has been a bitch, but my wedding photographer has it and is willing to let us borrow it. I wish I could find it myself, so I could save it. But I can't get everything, right? So I've found some others on eBay, that are cool...or funny.



In no particular order: *drumroll please*




I love the Frankenstein one, I had originally wanted to get married on Halloween, or the weekend of. No crazy halloween stuff. Since the officiant is a good friend of Rick's he could've dressed all crazy, carved pumpkins instead of vases for flower arrangements...



Desperate bride!





More for my brother-in-law that wears everything Harley.





And a couple vintage cake toppers thrown in the mix that I just thought looked cool and kitsch.

2 comments:

  1. My friends had Dia De Los Muertos Cake Toppers...they were cool and the groomsmens gifts were hand painted calavera shotglasses. The best part was my friend arranged for a hearse to take the groom and his entourage to the chapel.
    Fun wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of the bride jumping the groom!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete