I stole that title from Betsey.
In honor of the fact that I just bought the supplies for my first attempt at sushi making- AND that I just purchased another fab apron from my bloggy friend Betsey. I have decided to dedicate this post to sushi. I've been hearing about this apron fabric for sometime, and once I saw the finished product here, I knew my greedy sushi-loving hands needed one. For when I make sushi, of course! Cheesy? Possibly. But any chance I can buy something cool, and nearly one-of-a-kind, and cook one of my favorite dishes- I get giddy. So tonight, I'm gonna be making me some sushi! Maybe some chicken teriyaki on the side if I'm on a roll. HAHAHA, I made a pun when I wasn't even planning on it. I'm being so nerdy right now. I just need to stop.
And in CrackBerry news, me and my sister-in-law accidentally finally figured out how to add each other as BlackBerry Messenger friends. I'm sure if we'd read the manual we would have figured it out sooner, but that would've been too easy! And I think I successfully worried my brother-in-law that we'll be texting each other complaining about him and Rick. Uh...didn't he already know we did that????
FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: SUNDAY LUXURY
6 years ago

OMG, you have to tell me how it turns out! I loooooove sushi and would flip out if I could make my own. Oh, and whatever recipe you have for teriyaki chicken, hand it over.
ReplyDeleteDude...when the Good Eats Episode about Sushi was on the DSB practically forced me to watch it and said he'd buy all the supplies if I'd make sushi for him.
ReplyDeleteI still haven't figured out if I have to pay extra for all those Blackberry features...so I never use them! Although my friends keep trying to tell me how to give them an access code or something... Geez. I just liked it cause it has a pretty pink case.
ReplyDeleteYour apron is on it's way, lady!!!
ReplyDelete