Sunday, July 13, 2008

Still Me


I'm sure that some of you guys are a little thrown off by my more recent posts. Yes, I knit. Weird, huh?

I started blogging when I was pregnant and not working anymore and had nothing better to do other than knit and show off all the baby sweaters I still have yet to complete. Since then, this has been more a blog about bitching and life. Isn't that what blogs are supposed to be about anyway? So, you may see a little knitting here and there...but you will still see the dresses, the cool shit I buy, my adorable little kid, and hear me bitch about Rick.

Why? Because I love to do it, and apparently that's my nitch in this blogoshpere.

*Oh, and the anchor top will be done tonight!*

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha That's funny because I found you through Ravelry :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you knit, you show knitting's hard core side and the stuff that you knit is pretty fuckin' awesome. So keep on with your bad self and you know, keep bitching, that's cool too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, your music scares the shit out of me everytime I click on your blog. I thought you might find that funny...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!!!! I know, I usually keep my computer on mute. When I don't it scares me a little too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean, you do other things besides knit? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not confused... and we should celebrate because this might be a first for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look SO pretty in that pic! I love it!

    Also, the tube top fucking rules. I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete