Intarsia is a mother f-in bitch! Everything I have every started that had it, I have put down and has been hibernating for years. Waste of time, waste of money, waste of space in my closet. But I was determined to figure it out this time. Every time I liked the way it was coming, I would realize that I fucked up the chart and had to start all the way at the beginning of the anchor. Fuck! But last night I got to where it actually looked like an anchor, so I was willing to put it down and get some sleep.
The pattern is from Knit1 Magazine. Here's the pattern. I got idea from The Domesticated Dame when I saw hers on Ravelry, so I will give her due credit for it. Hers looks awesome, by the way.
I hope to be finished with this by the end of the weekend, but since I get bored wit projects easily, it may never get finished :(
Also, I plan on embroidering some dishcloths, and Craftyminx's knitting pin up, and I really love Stellina's Man's Ruin. My hubby actually wants to get that tattooed on him, so it seemed extra cool. But I'm starting off small, and admiring everybody else's work. And I probably will b asking for a lot of advice. So thanks!

Right on! I like that you're using the same colors as me too!!! I tried to find the damn blue but my Michael's didn't carry it.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, intarsia is a BEOTCH!!!!! I hate it, too! ha ha ha ha ha ha
And embroidery is awesome-I love it. I want to embroider all my clothes :P
Keep on truckin' - it's looking great!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I've only ever done itarsia once. That was enough. Heh.