Tuesday, July 8, 2008

.Perfection.

Last week a little packaged was shoved into my mailbox. I could see the mailman struggling, and I knew it had to be it. And it was!!! Yay!!!


I opened it as fast as my greedy little hands could move.Yes, the lovely Betsey Booms, did her thing and made the most fabulous (yes, I know I write for dramatic flare, not for proper grammar), apron I ever did see. Yes, it is absolutely perfect. In fact, it is PERFECTION at it's best! And that is the highest compliment my cold black heart can give. I love the fabric, it looks like my kitchen. It looks like my floor. There's a fancy mixer in red (damn, maybe I should've gone with red instead of yellow!). The stove. The curtains. Ahhhh, I love it so much! I could pontificate for hours over the perfection of this apron. In fact, I wore it all day long. It looked great.







I wish the pictures had turned out better. I had envisioned them different, but Rick's been working day and night, and the pictures I took were with 10-sec delay. The first is the fancy Nikon and the others are my shitty little Canon. I feel bad that they aren't better, and I promise I will come through with some AMAZING ones in the next week. I just didn't want to put off this post anymore, and I just wanted to go on and on about how bad ass this fucking apron is. Do you see the Dolly Parton boobage? Do you see the amazing fabric? And trust me when I say that this is A+ craftsmanship and quality. Go buy one! Seriously, Betsey if fucking amazing!!!!!! She has already told me about one with sushi rolls on it and I'm already going crazy. Go buy an apron goddammit! They're cute, sexy and make me want to bake and clean, or at least hold a feather duster.


And I've heard aabout many other fabrics that I feel my kitchen needs. So keep churning them out baby, and I'll be saving my pennies to buy them!

10 comments:

  1. Wooooo!!! Sexy lady! That apron rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my whole week, hon.

    It looks fantastic on you! And the shots came out great, but I know what you mean about them never coming out how you want them to.

    I'll be working on a couple of aprons this weekend. woohoo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, wow, your boobs look huge in that last one! I'm going to keep an eye out for this sushi roll apron you are talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, it looks SO cute!!! Nicely done Mrs. Booms!!!

    Ummmm, your boobs are huge...and I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only am I impressed with the apron, but you own a fancy feather duster. I need one. Actually one of each. An apron and a fancy feather duster. And I think I might have to clean in high heels. I am thinking Kenny would like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo cute!!!! Uonlike Tricia who hires someone to clean her house, I already have the feather duster to go with it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this site, and totally thought of you! Check it out!
    xoxo

    http://www.stopstaringclothing.com/sunshop/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That has to be cutest apron I have ever seen!
    And I love your hair as well.
    (The day I took those pics you commented about my hair on, I had gotten it straightened with a CHI straightener...those things are amazing. I never thought my hair could even be that straight!)
    I hear you are getting into embroidery..watcha making?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Satan. I already have a bit of an addiction to Stop Staring's clothing. I've been a fan for years and easily have fifty or more of their dresses.

    ReplyDelete