
Do I at least get points for admitting it?
And oh, look! I'm starting a pain-in-the-ass sweater. Well, it's actually the most challenging piece I've ever worked on, which is why I'm attempting it. I know it's nothing spectacular, or particularly me...but it must be the Irish in me(or the Scot ;P) that made me want to knit it. I've been busting my hump for three days and it has been making very little progress. I hate working at such a slow pace.
And for the record, my new phone is a bitch to learn! Seriously! It took two hours just to input my telephone numbers! Sheesh!

YAY, how pretty it is! This must be the weekend of new phones. I got a new phone and a few other people I know got new ones too.
ReplyDeleteWhat cell service do you have?
I like the sweater too!
Sprint. I've had it for years, I switched once for a month and hated it. Sprint's the best!
ReplyDeleteSeriously? You love Sprint? I have Sprint and live in the freaking home of Sprint and it drops my calls... Weird eh?
ReplyDeleteIt's gotten better since I first got it though.
I love your phone. So cute and I'm entirely jealous.
well I just got the same phone that I had a long time ago (a razr) but when I had it before I had t-mobile and now I have verizon and it's TOTALLY different options and stuff. It's weird.
ReplyDeletePlus, it's hindering my texting abilities...so that sort of pisses me off. But I will overcome it. Maybe I just need to cut my nails tonight.
It took me about four months to realize I had mutliple phone books in my blackberry. I couldn't figure out why one minute I could find my contacts, and the next minute half of them were missing.
ReplyDelete