GO RUBY! I am getting my first big one on Saturday...wish me luck. And lack of pain. I'm scared!
Good luck! Post pics, it sounds beautiful!
You guys will be fine! It doesn't hurt - Karitag!Go girlie! Once you get one you'll just keep going.
Your first?!!! How exciting! What do you have in mind? I can't wait to see it.
Yeah, what will you be getting? Don't listen to Betsey, it does hurt! Well, depending on where you get it and depending on how much of a baby you are. I am a huge baby when it comes to tattoos!
I'm getting a traditional sparrow on my foot with my son's name in a banner below it.
I have news for you-- the foot hurts! You'll get through it though...pics right away please!
Oh, now my feet really didn't hurt at all.But don't listen to me. I've been told I have a high pain threshold.
Ohhhh fresh meat!
Crazy Girl! I'm way to afraid of needles!!! Can't wait to see it, I'm sure it will be beautiful and well worth the pain; kinda like a baby. :)
GO RUBY! I am getting my first big one on Saturday...wish me luck. And lack of pain. I'm scared!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Post pics, it sounds beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou guys will be fine! It doesn't hurt - Karitag!
ReplyDeleteGo girlie! Once you get one you'll just keep going.
Your first?!!! How exciting! What do you have in mind? I can't wait to see it.
ReplyDeleteYeah, what will you be getting? Don't listen to Betsey, it does hurt! Well, depending on where you get it and depending on how much of a baby you are. I am a huge baby when it comes to tattoos!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting a traditional sparrow on my foot with my son's name in a banner below it.
ReplyDeleteI have news for you-- the foot hurts! You'll get through it though...pics right away please!
ReplyDeleteOh, now my feet really didn't hurt at all.
ReplyDeleteBut don't listen to me. I've been told I have a high pain threshold.
Ohhhh fresh meat!
ReplyDeleteCrazy Girl! I'm way to afraid of needles!!! Can't wait to see it, I'm sure it will be beautiful and well worth the pain; kinda like a baby. :)
ReplyDelete