Thursday, July 17, 2008

Devil Hat



I've been working on the hat for my pain-in-the-ass sis. She went into heavy detail about wanting "ear muffs" on the sides and long "straps" hanging down. She's lucky it is set like that in the pattern, otherwise I'd tell her to kiss my ass.

I'm actually digging the way it's turning out. I may have to make one for myself now too. It's pretty simple, and the yarn I'm using is so cheap. It's a win/ win.

6 comments:

  1. OMG, I love it! You're so talented!!! I wish I could do stuff...oh well, whoreing is a skill as well I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheap and easy. I'm very familiar with that myself. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love it! I might have to learn to knit because I f'ing LOVE hats in the winter! You are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. I LOLed at your comments about your sis. He hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a kitty one last year and the devil one this year. The kitty one is easier(I found the devil horns a pain in the ASS to pick up and get even on both sides). Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!

    And it looks super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete