
My mom is in some serious Corgi denial. My mom and two littlest sisters just rescued this little fur ball from the local pound. And I mean fur ball in the kindest way. Anytime an animal can be rescued and find a warm home, I'm all for it. But- my mom is calling her new male companion, Gus if you want to know it's name, a Corgi. I recommended a DNA test, because it looks like a fat chihuahua to me. Seriously! I don't see Corgi anywhere.
The dog is a little sweetie and so cuddly, so don't think I'm complaining about my new brother. I am wondering what my mom might be smoking though...I kid.
Kind of.

Yeah, he looks like a chihuahua mixed with Speedy Gonzalez, I think it's the snout that makes me think of Speedy.
ReplyDeleteHe's cute though and I'm sure he's super happy to be with someone to love and care for him even if she is in corgi denial.
Hahahahahaha He looks like a dingo! :P
ReplyDeleteAw, while he's adorable, I'm not seeing much Corgi either. While he doesn't look too tall, I think they have shorter legs than that.
ReplyDeleteGus. I love it!
He's super cute, whatever he is!
ReplyDeletewell, his body looks sort of corgi like...but his face screams chiuauah!!! He's cute too.
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! His ear are KINDA corgi-ish. I definitly think a DNA test is in order. :D
ReplyDeleteAren't corgis furrier?
ReplyDelete