Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Turning Two Rocks!

I got to blow out candles...

I got to lick frosting off the bottom of my candles...

I got a BBQ and get to feed evrybody my fake food creations...

My Auntie even got in the mix and slid down the jumper slide in her jammies before the party started...

And I got to eat more cake for my birthday party. Mmmmm....yummy!

7 comments:

  1. Where did the grill come from? My hubs will totally want one of those for our little guy.

    How much fun is two???

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. what a fun party.

    both of my kids have winter birthdays. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fun that looked! I love getting bounce houses for the kids birthday's...so entertaining for the adults and children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom bought the grill at Tuesday Morning. It's a discount store that sells name brand stuff that may be from last season. It's by Little Tikes and makes a crackling sound like a real fire. It's so cool. You can probably find it online somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! Happy 2nd little dude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is too cute! I saw an add for that grill the other day. It is so neat.

    ReplyDelete