Monday, June 16, 2008

Bad House Wench, Bad.

Tell me something I don't know!

Okay, last time I took this test I was -7. Seriously. Rick thinks this is so hilarious.

-9

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Poor (Failure)

Take the test!

9 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha
    Wow! I just got an 18 and apparently that also still makes me a complete failure!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to brag....I'm like 2 or 3 points away from above average! I think it's because I do things like make pizza dough from scratch and knit socks for the DSB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaaa! I just got a 43. I'm chalking that up to living in Georgia (although I'm a New Yorker!) with a Southerner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha Now, I dont feel so bad for getting a -7. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious. I took that test and I was at the top of the average scale.

    But I think the cupcakes and aprons have something to do with that.

    Ironically, I took another TV mom test that said I was June Cleaver too.

    Um, if June Cleaver had tats and drank too much, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was a -6. Uhhh you think it's cause I cuss a lot, refuse to cook, and bitch and moan all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I got 42 which is at the bottom of average. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, is it sad that I scored an 81 on this damn thing. I knew I had a lot of old fashion values, but this is ridiculous. I blame it mostly on becoming a SAHM and wanting to continue being one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came over throught Trish...this is too funny.

    I got a 22.

    I think its because I cook in my pajamas.

    ReplyDelete