Monday, June 30, 2008

I've Been Gone For Days And All I Have To Show You Is This Crummy DishCloth



*And why does the glass on my oven door look so crusty? Seriously, I scrubbed the shit out of it on Sunday!*



What do you do when your life is falling to pieces? You get a sitter, call up a friend and get drunk, and chain-smoke like you did in high school. Yeah, I know...how mature.

And I made this dishcloth, while I stressed out. And now it's done and there's nothing else to keep my hands busy, other than cleaning. And I don't feel like keeping my hands busy cleaning. Cleaning isn't fun! It's a necessity! And I can't buy the embroidery stuff because I'm broke. So broke that my bank account says -$11.67. And I got two overdraft fees last week. This fucking sucks! And my bitching isn't for pity or hand outs, but because I'm just not cool right now. I'm just trying to hold it together. Hopefully next time I post I will be more perky.

6 comments:

  1. I had a week like that a few weeks ago. Sucks. I hope your week gets better. Or you win the lotto. Although, I guess that would make your week better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regardless of whether or not that's the mature thing to do...it was the RIGHT thing to do. We all need that somtimes. I'm just thankful I get every other weekend to do it.

    I hope you get out of your funk soon and that your week only gets better!

    xoxo
    DPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite color combo, red and aqua! I felt like this last week when my house flooded(again) due to a faulty washing machine! Now I have to pull $$ out of lord knows where to replace all the hardwood floors.
    I'll send some positive vibes your direction. Can you message me through Ravelry or my blog and give me your address, I have lil' somethin' for ya! Hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you poor kid. Email me your address and I'll send you some yarny goodness to brighten your spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your dishcloth is fabulous! Sorry about the crumminess. :( Getting drunk and/or being kidless for a while is just what you needed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, crap. I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete