And now you know a little more about my dysfunctional, creepy, weirder-than-words can essentially describe background/ childhood. Enjoy.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Incredibly Random
So, my stepdad is pretty weird. The type that still wears a fanny pack, which I don't think were "in" even in the 80s, and has rainbow zippers. The kind of guy that never got the memo that teeny little faded hot pink shorts just don't look right on a guy, especially one that claims to be straight. Oh well, I'm getting off track, and this wasn't meant to be a "I need severe therapy from seeing too much of my mom's roommate in his early 80s fashion". Regardless, my mom emailed me some of his photos from the wedding, and also added a little something "artistic" that he took in his backyard. It was just so random and typical of him, that I had to share it.

And now you know a little more about my dysfunctional, creepy, weirder-than-words can essentially describe background/ childhood. Enjoy.
And now you know a little more about my dysfunctional, creepy, weirder-than-words can essentially describe background/ childhood. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is sooo my dad! Only, he wears his homemade daisy dukes with his ass cheeks hanging out and a rope belt... In public, because he is awesome.
ReplyDeleteOh how funny weird. LOL
ReplyDeleteI started your apron last night. So you will probably have it by mid-week!
LMFAO oh dear god, I wish he were my dad...oh wait...my dad would have taken a pic like that! That is soooooo funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs that a racoon on a cat? Hahaha! I'd love to meet your dad!
ReplyDeleteNo! No one should want to meet that weirdo!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, that does look a lot like a cat to me...