I realize a lot of my blog is purchases. Yes, I guess we are mass consumers. But I like to think that my latest purchase was more of a frugal one, okay compared to the $400+ that I could've spent. I wanted a bike with a baby seat on the back to push my ass out of the house. I think I'm in a bit of a rut right now, and instead of staying a homebody, I need to get a little sunshine and not ruin my kids summer frowning and bitching. Oh, how I long to though...


It's so pretty and red and Rick paid extra so I could have the leopard seat, that I must say really made the bike "me". I'm ridiculous I know.

And I warned Rick that I would post a picture of his crack on this blog. For some reason I don't think he believed me....
it's awesome. I mean, it's seriously awesome...
ReplyDeleteThat bike is really rad.
ReplyDeleteNice! I have a vintage cruiser too-- harder to ride than my old 10 speed mountain bike, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteThat is without a doubt the hottest bike EVER.
ReplyDeleteAwesome bike and perfect name!!! And on my bangs, I use a lot of hairspray, shaper plus hairspray (i think it is made by Sebastien).
ReplyDeleteBettie is bitchin'!
ReplyDelete