The next day I felt WAY better, I still felt like I should be taking it easy, but it was the last day of the car show and since I was told by the doc's I wasn't contagious, GODDAMMIT I WAS GOING!!!!!
I must say though, that there were way less cars than last year. There were a few super-nice cars that had been trailered there, but hardly any roadsters, actually hardly anything period. Weird. I guess I didn't miss much anyway. Here are the pictures I stole of the clubs myspace. There's a shot of my big booty from the back.

Another of some cracked out guy that charged $40 to pinstripe some cars, and did such a shitty job, oh man!

The president won an award for one of the 5 best there.

Another guy in the club scalloped his car similar to Rick's, and actually used the same guy Rick had.

Rick's being the bigger person, and not saying much about it, but I'll be the bitch-of-a-wife that says FUCKING BITER! That guy has painted his car 3 different colors that I can remember so I hope it doesn't stay this way for long. I actually think the guy who painted the car should have refused to do it so similar, like maybe a different color or something. I just don't think it was right.


And there's some hot ass chick posing.

The fever's gone now, but I'm still a little sluggish and today will be the last day I let myself be. I mopped last night and made dinner, but today I felt SO tired. So I ordered pizza and will probably do a little more cleaning. This fever has put me in a funk that has been hard to rid myself of. I've finally fixed my hair around 4 this afternoon, I was beginning to look homely, which was making more more depressed and funky. Uh.
Here's the only picture of me in my dress on Sunday, other than that picture of me from a distance walking by a car. I just didn't have it in me to take pictures at the Queen Mary. But trust me, you didn't miss much. Maybe Friday and Saturday were better :(

That dress is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better!
ReplyDelete