*Random picture. Sorry. But since it is a somewhat boring post, I decided to give you a little eye candy!*
I'm on some kind of crafty-keeping my house super clean-everything has a place-making dinner from scratch, kind of kick lately. Seriously. I don't know what's gotten into me lately. It's like I read a self-help book or something (which I didn't), and realized I just don't want or need excess drama. Seriously. Take me or leave me, either which I am fine with. So I think due to my newly cleared brain and way of life, I have been feeling like keeping busy. And for some reason, I feel like embroidering! My last attempt at that was around the time I started knitting in third grade, over the summer at my Nana's. I really want to embroider some dish cloths that i think would look bad-ass in my kitchen. Oh, and I plan on buying a kick-ass apron to boot! Yes, I can see that today will be another productive day, even though it's a bit gloomy outside.
And on an odder note, I've been thinking about changing some of my blog post titles, because when checking out my sitemeter, I really am getting a lot of crazy referrals. All having to do with trannies because in one freakin' post I thought my hair looked so over the top... And in no way do I intend to offend anyone. I'm just considering chaniging the post name because, well...I have woman parts and am sure that I am not what they are looking for. But hey, it does make my life a little more interesting!

I know I get this crazy, random need to get domestic all the time.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me feel better about myself and my home.
And I usually need help on the self-help front!!!
Yay! The apron rocks, no?
I love the weird sitemeter links I get!!! It's so funny to see how other people find your page!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the dish towels! I'm sure they will look awesome with miss betsey booms aprons!
And may I say, you guys are one fine lookin family!
OMG I love your dress! gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Fab fam pic!
ReplyDeleteMaybe it is in the air? I cleaned my baseboards. All of them. In the whole house. Then I touch-up painted. Then I finally finished painting Jill's room. And as if that wasn't enough, I decided the grout in the kitchen needed a good scrubbing. And? I was happy about doing it all.
ReplyDeleteI totally cleaned and baked the other day....cause I must one up you at every turn!
ReplyDelete=)
See you at the Luau for the Low down? If you go come by Camp Belle! (or at least come by my rusty truck)