1) Go to www.flikr.com (or photobucket)
2) Type your answer to each question in the "search" box.
3) Uing only the first page, pick an image.
4) Copy and paste the html into your blog.
What is your name?


I'll even give a little explanation to this. I always wear ruby red lipstick, I named my dog Ruby, red is my favorite color...then "ruca" is another version of chola. I'm part mexican, and as a joke Rick used to call me his ruca. So one day I was just thinking of a name and that was the first thing that popped in my head. I thought it was catchy and it stuck. RubyRedRuca. Get it?
And the girl in the picture even has blond hair on the sides too! Bad ass!
What is your favorite food?


It's a tie.
What is your favorite position?
What if your favorite color?

Who is your celebrity crush?



What is your favorite drink?

Where is your dream vacation spot?

What is your favorite dessert?

Who is the person you love most in life?
And in second...
What is your favorite movie?

What are you favorite shoes?


What is your dream car?

1953 Buick, but when I'd be done with it, it wouldn't look anything like this. Well maybe it would be red...

YAY, thanks for the shout out!!!
ReplyDeleteYours was fun. Whenever I hear Ruca I think of Sublime...
I think yours is the best one of these I've seen yet.
ReplyDeleteAnd ditto on the Johnny Depp in Crybaby...
Thanks! I love that Sublime song too.
ReplyDelete