Last night my kid fell asleep fell asleep at 7 PM. No nap that day. I'd left him on the couch watching "George" (imagine your best brooklyn accent from a toddler), eating some cookies. When I walked over to him five minutes later, he had already passed out. With his hand actually in the cookie bucket.
Awww...pookie.
In other news, I went and had a pedi yesterday, as wedding prep. I've only had them a couple times and forgot how much it tickles to have someone else touch my feet. But the naiilpolish always last longer than if I did it myself. I also had to take a picture of my feet in those little flip-flops they give you when you don't bring your own. I had wanted to buy a new pair of flip-flop last month, but when I tried them on at the store Rick told me that my feet looked "manish" in them.
So I made a point to let him see me in these ridiculous Big Bird flip-flops in front of him and ask him if they made my feet look manish. He immediately denied ever saying that and chuckled. Screw you Rick! I don't think this angle does my feet justice, and I wear a size 9, but I really don't think I've got manly feet. So look, pretty red toes!

LOL, your feet don't look manish!!! I wear between a 9 and 10 and am always convinced my feet look manish too...oh well.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of your son is ADORABLE!!!
LOL, ruca, email me at lift_lauren@hotmail.com and I will tell you what happened last night...
ReplyDeleteDude...I need a pedicure so freakin' bad it's not even funny. But I'm totally strapped for cash with the upcoming Paso Maria show so I may have to just wear closed toe shoes till June.
ReplyDeleteLMBO at the hand in the cookie bucket passed out!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the red toes. Mine are always red. Granted, they are usually growing out long before I get around to painting them again. :P
Oh your little one is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour feet are cute! My feet are so ugly my 7 year lets me know.
I love how they say things and then deny it later.
ReplyDeleteYour little man is awesome. I love when mine just falls out like that.