Because they are slightly different than all other 4 pairs! I know where you're coming from! LOL
Oh girl, you know that I know where you are coming from.If it has a bow on the front it's like some sick compulsion to buy it. ALWAYS.Just like a shirt with black and white stripes. I can't help myself.
Cause they are the best little black shoes with bows on them. And you can never have enough shoes.
Because they are slightly different than all other 4 pairs! I know where you're coming from! LOL
ReplyDeleteOh girl, you know that I know where you are coming from.
ReplyDeleteIf it has a bow on the front it's like some sick compulsion to buy it. ALWAYS.
Just like a shirt with black and white stripes. I can't help myself.
Cause they are the best little black shoes with bows on them. And you can never have enough shoes.
ReplyDelete