Friday, May 9, 2008





Just got my hair and make-up did. I like it, I think it looks great if I was taking pictures with Rick's car, but with a wedding dress...I can't try it on because Rick is home right now. I know I'm going to do the victory curls, but I feel a little Bride-Of-Frankenstein right now, and seeing how I AM the bride...I don't know. I might go all brown for the wedding, my hair girl said she would, but I'll probally miss the blond and I will ruin my hair if I try to go back blond. It's really fried right now! Ahhh!

Rick likes it. But I feel somewhere between a tranny-mess and like I should be going out for drinks tonight. She used Aveda make-up, which I'm not HUGE fan of, I usually wear MAC and that's where the bridesmaids are getting their make-up done.

Hmmm....



The wedding dress makes it look better I think.



On second thought, I kind of resemble a ram don't I? It's okay, you can be honest. I won't hold if against you and write mean anonymous comments on your blog. I promise. Pinky swear.

I'd rather have brutal honesty than look a jack ass on display in front of everyone.

11 comments:

  1. I think you look great but if you're worried about it, maybe get the rolls done a little smaller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, girl-- not a tranny-mess. You look fucking gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look effing FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! *hugs all around*

    I've really been questioning everything I've been doing lately, which sucks because that SO isn't me. I'm bummed with the idea I have to get rid of the blond, because I think it looks good with the dress, but the rolls are looking kind of wild. I think I will tone it down a titch. But thanks for the positive feedback! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with smaller rolls....but I think it looks good with the blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leave the blond! It makes you look like...well you!
    Also your eyemakeup is Awesome! Not too over done, classic, classy with just a touch of sass.
    Also....is that lipstick kiss proof? The first wedding I did makeup for I forgot about the kiss proof factor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the blond looks great and even better in the wedding dress. I have to agree about possibly making the rolls smaller. I think the height of it is what made you feel Bride of Franstein-ish. I always have to watch the height on mine for that same reason. Also, pulling them in to keep them from squaring off the top of your head helps. kwim

    You are going to look stunning on your wedding day, though. The make-up looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep the blonde and go with smaller Victory rolls. You look amazing.

    Wish I could come do your hair for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to cosmotology school, but didn't finish. I have, however, just gotten 20 free nights of babysitting for doing our weekend babysitter's hair and her 3 bridesmaids for her wedding.

    I've been doing everyone's hair since I was a kid. I should really just suck it up and go back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like it, but also think you should go a little smaller with the victory rolls! You look so pretty! If you're more comfortable with Mac make up though, you should go with that. At least you know how well that will hold up as opposed to the other stuff. It looks good, I would just hate for you to be surprised if it fades or something, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I am so in awe..... I love the hair! so fucking hot.

    ReplyDelete