What me and Rick?
No we're still together.
Being the bride-to-be-with-her-shit-together that I am, I still haven't figured out our first dance song. Yeah, I know it's two days away and I figured it would come to me, or click, but my brains a vacant lot right now. Seriously, nothing.
I finished the seating chart for the reception last night. All I have is the dance songs.
Elvis Presley- "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You"
Billie Holiday- "Love Is Here To Stay"
Frank Sinatra- "The Way You Look Tonight" or "The Best Is Yet To Come"
None of these songs I'm crazy about. I'll probably end up with the Elvis one, but it just reminds me of a cheesy Vegas number.
Then I was listening to this on youtube and Rick got all pissy and accused me of "loving" him.
I like this one too, but I know it's not a "first dance" song.
FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: SUNDAY LUXURY
6 years ago

I love that song by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs...
ReplyDeletePicking out a song is hard...
My hubs and I are dorks, we walked down the aisle to a Depeche Mode song. seriously.
Not trying to rub it in, but I picked out my first dance song already....now if we could just figure out a way to trick Kenny into proposing.
ReplyDelete