Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Day Of Toddler Fun

My little devil is turning 2 in a few weeks. Tonight me and Rick are going to pick this up and hide it in Rick's parents garage until the kid's birthday is actually here. I had also wanted to buy him a basketball hoop and it just so happens that the back side has one already. Cool.
We go big around here, if you couldn't already tell. But compared to some of the kids in our Mommy & Me class ( who have full petting zoo's come to their house), we don't do anything all that special.




And since he LOVES Curious George, we're doing a whole CG-inspired sha-bang. I found this invitation design on eBay, and decided it would be way better than stressing out trying to use my iffy computer techy knowledge. I can only show you the sample with some kid and info I don't know.



Since I had nothing else to blog about, I decided to share what I'm busy doing today.

1 comment:

  1. Last year, I rented a bounce house and invited every child I knew to my house for Jill's princess themed party. 27 children later, I will never have a party at my house again. Or at least not until I forget that one. Tomorrow is Jill's party. Going to her gym for a gymnastics party. I am just showing up with a cake.

    Although I will have to get pics of the kickass CDs I made as party favors.

    ReplyDelete